Smashit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smashit

Smashit Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damn knife!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fluffykitty
Admin

Damn knife!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn knife!!   Damn knife!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:00 pm

IM NOT EMO!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
https://smashit.forumotion.com
Fallen182

Fallen182

Damn knife!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn knife!!   Damn knife!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:51 pm

except emo's cut themselves on purpose
Back to top Go down
Mr.KittyJesus

Damn knife!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn knife!!   Damn knife!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:58 am

EMO XD jk Shocked
Back to top Go down
lonewolf

Damn knife!! Empty
PostSubject: swiss army knife cutting 4th time...   Damn knife!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:42 pm

lollllll niceeeeee that sucks i cut my self with this huge ass knife and i fricken screamed like hell and then i went to class next day and my friend had a pock knife and i said can i see it and i played with it for a minute and cut my finger and the princible was walking down hall right then so we got in trouble and then the princible and no one helped me when my hand was fucking bleeding........ lol sooo yah i had afucked up day there
Back to top Go down
fluffykitty
Admin

Damn knife!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn knife!!   Damn knife!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:34 am

On monday tht was last year in school
Back to top Go down
Fallen182

Fallen182

Damn knife!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn knife!!   Damn knife!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:29 am

smooth move....u have school right now?
Back to top Go down
fluffykitty
Admin

Damn knife!! Empty
PostSubject: Damn knife!!   Damn knife!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 pm

Ok so i have this swiss army knife same day i got it i cut my thumb from trying to open a plastic package with a phone in it. Next time same thumb same knife i was cutting an orange and it cut my thumb. 3rd time i was in school bored pulled out my knife and starting messing with it under table teacher didn't know what i had but yelled and i didn't expect so i kinda jumped and cut my thumb again.. Tonight i stuck it i a foam ball things and couldn't get it lose so i took another knife dissected ball and got swiss army knife lose then yanked it out and cut right above my nail and know i cant feel my thumb...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damn knife!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn knife!!   Damn knife!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn knife!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smashit :: General :: Random-
Jump to: