Smashit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smashit

Smashit Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cry more hamster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sonsonson

cry more hamster Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry more hamster   cry more hamster Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:13 pm

DOUCHE WAFFLE~!
Back to top Go down
fluffykitty
Admin

cry more hamster Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry more hamster   cry more hamster Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:10 pm

I dont like it you abuse But hole
Back to top Go down
https://smashit.forumotion.com
sonsonson

cry more hamster Empty
PostSubject: cry more hamster   cry more hamster Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:27 pm

does anyone have a problem with me teleporting the last 2 ts for lr on fluffys map? i teleport the ts and cts to gt s4s and bball area i give all of them full health and a deagle for their lr i only do it on fluffys map because its so big and takes for ever to get the ts and cts tp get over there with full health and a deagle. if anyone doesnt like me giving u a deagle and health for ur last request just tell me and ill stop. the reason i put this in is because hamster was bitching at me and said he recorded it and i was gonna lose my admin for abusing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cry more hamster Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry more hamster   cry more hamster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cry more hamster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smashit :: General :: Talk-
Jump to: